Skip to main content

Miss Claire Lip Creams- My Current favorites





Kon'nichiwa !!
As most of you know miss claire lip creams are my current everyday staples. So, I thought of dropping a post about the shades on those I'm currently obsessing. So, if you are interested in getting to know these shades better or are planning to buy a good everyday lipstick, u would want to consider this.




Shade 04:


Shade04 is my perfect nude lippie... yes it is.. and you know the value of that finding..right?
This shade was launched probably around june 2017 along with more shades which include a huge variety of browns. I didn't quite discovered this collection unless I randomly visited a cosmetic store to calm down my impulsive-buy-makeup-collectibles carving. And there it was..beautiful, perfect, absolutely crafted for me shade 04. It was in the midst of bright pinks, on a glazed plastic stand shinning in its place in middle of bright lights and sparkling mirrors. much fantasy? haha makeup obsessed people know where it's coming from.
I use this lip cream with absoluty all looks, this shade particularly has reduced so much strain in my life. It supports my no makeup look as well as I glam it up with a super sexy smokey eye. You all know there are so many ways to use the perfect shade.(Comment below your favorite style pair your nude lippie with)
Buy it from here to support the blog.



Shade 33:


Shade 33 fascinated me because its makes my face instantly bright and fresh. It contains the right amount of pigment and oh well.. these lip creams already have my heart for the texture. This pink goes with most traditional wear to give that bright natural Indian look. For those of you having fair to medium wheat-ish complexion will find this one a go to product. Also this one makes the makeup pop; Even your minimal eye makeup will look super glambox. Whats your favorite shade of miss claire lip cream collection. Also, if u haven't tried them yet...where have u been,gal .. these are super super lightweight and stays really long! I can never have enough of these, I have lost count of how many shades I own by now.




Hope you found this post interesting and  if u didn't ..u know one thing by now...i like these lipsticks..haha!

Much Love...
Stay Confident!

-Ritzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Know all about coding : Websites for beginners

"Education is training of brain on how to think, not learning of facts. -Albert." Hola! I have been coding for approximately 9 years now and do i know it all to do it by myself? No, no one actually does. Everyone learns on the way and it stays like that almost forever. Honestly, its not even humanly possible to remember each tag/command/method when you are coding bilingual. I have always been a self-taught person in most of the areas in my life, including my very dear programming. Other than books, these communities have really helped me a lot. So, i'm listing down few websites that can help you start with coding( if you are a beginner) or help you with advance debugging( if u r already on it!). StackOverFlow This is basically a programmer's very own google. Stack over flow is the largest programming community across the globe, created by Jeff Atwood and Joel Spolsky in 2008. Whatever you want to know, someone might have already posted the query and you&

Code from Home: 40 Online Programming Resources to Learn Code

Heyo!πŸ‘‹ Long time no see. Now, no promises but we all have hopes of a more regular posting schedule.πŸ˜› Anyways,😌 Things are slowly getting normal on some portions of this blue marble ball while some already have new normals normalized. In the east, Some islands are drowning in debt while some islands look like a 🐈 pet/plant parenthood wave πŸ₯¬with Work-from-Home cocktail sips of a slower living. In the west, Some pieces of land suspect a πŸ’£ raging game of musical chairs while some suspected this party boring and are already pointing their getaway car to martian perchlorated-soil. πŸ‘½ Amidst all of it, is a clan of humans undivided by the invisible frequencies of the internet who just wants to stay in their bed and earn their right to bend their minds and neck freely.                        So, this seems to be a time where brains 🧠can be directed to enter the programming clan or revisit a coding phase. Either way, following resources come handy. These are some of my picks of online pr

Fall Color Palette: My picks

Hey, Autumn is almost here and these are the colors that I am looking forward to more than the others this year: Brown: Something about this hue has been on my mind for months now. Maybe its the 'brown is the new black' effect or just the grounding properties it reflects. Midnight Blue: The depth in this awakens my Scorpio intensity, its mystic, mesmerizing and brings out my eye color better.  Viva Magenta: Color of the year. Well, it's technically a mix between red & pink but best of both worlds, right? Tan: Couple of years ago, I went on a walk wearing tan boots. The person accompanying me also wore the same colored boots. During the walk of matching footsteps I realized, hey! I kinda like this color now. I have thought about it every fall since then. Forever Pink: Just cz it is a 'fall color' post, doesn't mean I am going to leave pink from it. Pink stays! weather its in my wardrobe or on my mind. Do you know how hard it is to let go of a pink when its th